Saturday, October 22, 2011

10 Day song challenge

Found this neat challenge on Soulmate's blog, thought I should give it a go! Review coming soon for lenses and new bb cream as soon as I track down my camera charger!

day 01 - your favourite song
day 02 - a song that makes you happy
day 03 - a song that makes you sad
day 04 - a song that reminds you of someone
day 05 - a song that reminds you of somewhere
day 06 - a song that makes you fall asleep
day 07 - a song from your favourite band
day 08 - a song from your childhood
day 09 - a song that makes you laugh
day 10 - a song that you wish you could play

-------

Starting with day 1

Favourite song: I have too many favourites! I'll give an english one and a korean one for this answer I suppose.

My favourite english song is Welcome to Savannah by Breathe Carolina and my favourite Korean song is Special by B2ST/BEAST : )

No comments:

Post a Comment