Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hey again! update and purchased stuff

So I realized I haven't posted in here in..a month exactly. There is a good reason behind this.

I haven't really had much to post about/was really busy during that time, heck I still am. Plus, I was worrying a lot about my English mark in class, but just saw my report card today and I am happy to say that I am not failing like I originally expected!

Another reason is, a rather fun one. I've been preparing photos for it to share here. During the end of April to the 1st of May I went to New York/NYC for my travel and tourism class. I had a blast and took 1000+ photos, but dwindled it down to about 800, haha. Seeing as I didn't buy much there, because of time restrictions, I spent a good chunk of my spending money as soon as I got back in Canada, which is the other portion of this entry! So, here's what I've been hauling in the past month or so.

Probably the best items purchased. Nothing can go wrong with Japanese candy. Even though we have this stuff in Toronto's Chinatown, I couldn't resist once we entered NYC Chinatown. My friends made me find them a candy store and I just handed them anything that tasted good. We all were pleased in the end and they are now happy I was the one leading throughout that part of NY :)

On 5th Avenue in NY there happened to be a Nintendo store! This was my purchase. I would have bought the whole store, but we only had ten minutes there before we had to run 6 blocks back to the bus!

Post cards from NYC!

I caved in and encouraged my book addiction and bought these books, plus one more called 'Go Ask Alice' by Anonymous which isn't shown, a friend of mine is reading it now. The House of night series is just a laugh riot. If you enjoy stupidity at its finest with typical vampire happenings..read it. If you wish to keep your soul in tact..burn it.

heavy Rain for the PS3 is actually for my mother! It;s her first game she really wanted. The Kingdom Hearts is for me though, =P

From left to right; Red Letterman Jacket from eBay, lavender long sleeve shirt, cream/off white tee with lace backing, black lace long sleeve and gray baggy long sleeve shirt all from Forever 21, both pairs of ripped jeans from Sirens and salmon and sea foam/light turquoise colored tops from Bluenotes.

I bought this camera bag the day after I got my camera..so about mid April, haha. It was about $50 at Futureshop, which is a decent price for what it has to offer. Though, I will probably sell it in the future because it's the stereotypical camera bag, makes you an easy target for theft, aha!

More zippers and padded protection. This bag is so handy. It holds everything.

Inside of the Nikon camera bag. It came with removable inserts which aren't shown, except for the one in there. It's pretty roomy and has lots of pockets. It will be my default bag until I save for one that looks like a purse, haha.

Bracelet from Forever 21 and necklace from ebay..cost $1.50, how could I say no?

No comments:

Post a Comment