Friday, May 20, 2011

Star Sweater

So, yesturday when my mother got home she told me I had a postal pick up slip in the mail. Her exact wording was, 'Taylor, one of your sweaters came in the mail..do you want to go pick it up?'

So, with ten minutes before the office closed, we drove down, and I got my package. I couldn't even wait till I was home before opening it. Low and behold, my sweater came in the mail! It wasn't the one I was expecting to come, but I love it just as much!

I apologize for the poor quality photo, but it was late when there wasn't good lighting, and I couldn't figure out how to use the self timer..just my luck, haha.

But here is my buy in all its glory. I have been obsessed with stars for some time now, and this just tops it. 

I will be patiently waiting for my other sweater like this, only reversed.

No comments:

Post a Comment